Sagebrush Cafe is putting out a call to Antelope Valley artists to participate in an open invitation art show this month. 25 spaces are available. First come, first serve.
This juried show follows others hosted at Sagebrush. Last year’s winner of best in show was Julie O’Sullivan.
Details for the upcoming show below.
Enter a two-dimensional work of art in any medium on any family friendly subject.
- Entry fee – $5
- Accepting 25 pieces on a first come first serve basis.
- Awards will be $75, $50 and $25 and decided by a judge (tbd)
- All art entries must be works sized 8×10.
- Total size including frame cannot exceed a width of 12 inches.
- Work must be able to stand on a shelf (leaned against a wall)
- Limit of one entry per person.
- Bring your work on Sunday July 19 or Monday July 20.
- Spaces will be available only to the first 25 artists to bring work.
- Prizes will be determined in the following days.
- Prizes will be announced at an opening reception on July 25.
The pick up date will be September 1, 2015.